Search Our Program
Graphic and Web design is a specialized function within information technology, and a key role inWeb development. Web designers create the look, feel, and navigation for websites using HTML programming, which is the basic computer language for creating Web pages, as well as a number of computer graphics programs.
Training Objectives :
- To teach attendees the Object Oriented PHP programming skills they need to successfully build interactive website.
- To teach students enough MySQL database skills to build the databases that will power their websites.
- Ajax Image upload
- Object Oriented Ajax with Dojo Toolkit.
- Individual / Group PHP MySQL Project.
- The Selection Tag
- The Article Tag
Selection and Articles:
- Designing and controlling sound procurement procedures
- Risk areas for corruption in public procurement
HTML5 Audio and Video:
- Supported Media Types
- The Audio Element
- The Video Element
- Scripting Media Elements
- Dealing with Non- Supporting
Outbound Activities Aimed At Improving:
Introduction to CSS3 Understanding CSS3:
- Understanding CSS3 Terminology
- Adding Rules to a Style Sheet
- Adding Selectors
- Working with Multiple Declaration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Web Authors,
- Marketing And Communications Professionals,
- PR Professionals,
- Graphic Designers,
- Desktop Designers,
- Technical Writers, And
- Library Scientists.
- Face To Face
- Role playing
- Post session assessment
- Video presentation
- Case study
5 working days