MANAGING STRESS & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Balancing your work and life is important for maintaining good health, and to allow you to increase your productivity and satisfaction with both. But many of us lead an unbalanced life, so it’s good to learn from the professionals how to best manage your work life so your home life is as satisfying as possible.
Creating a balance between work and life can be challenging, whereas both demand your attention and energy. When properly balancing a career and personal life, you become healthier, both mentally and physically and enjoy an enhanced lifestyle. With a work-life balance, you will be able to manage your time better, which will impact various aspects of your life positively.
This course will provide you training in focusing on relevant life and work matters, setting practical goals, and communicating and managing better.
- Understand the benefits of a work-life balance
- Recognize the signs of an unbalanced life
- Master time management and goal setting
- Find the most effective work methods for you
- Learn to manage stress
Work Life Balance
- How to get a balance between your key aspects of life – Work, Relationships, Health and Leisure.
- Determine values and priorities and what constitutes success in each area.
- Gain an understanding of what is ‘stress’, the symptoms, and the difference between positive and negative stress.
- Identify personal stress triggers and set an action plan for managing them.
- Learn the fundamentals of time management and identify top time-wasters.
- Implement strategies to increase personal productivity and to be more focused.
Outbound Activities Aimed At Improving:
Remain Professional under Pressure
- Gain awareness of how to regain control and perspective when under fire.
- How to focus on what matters by prioritizing and dealing with issues in a timely manner.
- Learn problem solving techniques and worry control skills.
- What to do to prevent stress, what to do when under pressure and what will help you bounce back quickly.
- Proven relaxation techniques plus practical, easy-to-apply tools which can be used at any time to minimize the negative impact of pressure and stress.
- This course is suitable for team leaders, managers and executives.
- Any others interested
- Face To Face
- Role playing
- Post session assessment
- Video presentation
- Case study