Search Our Program
Corporate governance training courses can provide expert guidance for supervisory board members and chairpersons to make their board better. Simply put, corporate governance training courses can help determine whether a board is able to play a key role in your company’s success. Specifically, corporate governance provides guidelines as to how the company will be directed or controlled to facilitate its goals and objectives. As such, corporate governance adds to the value of the company and is also beneficial for all stakeholders in the long-term.
The main purpose of the workshop is to help the participant:
- Gain a good understanding of the corporate governance concept within the business and its financial environment.
- Become familiar with the ongoing global best practices in corporate governance concepts.
- Introduction of Corporations and Corporate Governance
- The Board of Directors
- Shareholders and Shareholder Activism
- Executive and Non-Executive Compensation and Incentives
- Financial Controls, Auditing & Disclosure.
- Corporate Takeovers: Mergers & Acquisitions .
- Risk Management
Outbound Activities Aimed At Improving:
- Role of Financial Institutions in Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Head of Government
- Government employees and the staff involved
- Face To Face
- Role playing
- Post session assessment
- Video presentation
- Case study
5 working days