TIME MANAGEMENT AND MEETING FOR SECRETARY
Time management, like other management, benefits from analysis and planning. To understand and apply time management principles, employees must not only know how to use time, but also what problems they encounter in using it productively, and what causes them. One of the many positions related to time management is the secretary. More effective use of time depends upon your decision to manage time instead of letting it manage you. This perspective is the first step to gaining control of your time.
Meeting Training is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to take effective notes or minutes in the business meetings. This is an essential part of businessmeetings. The minute-taker should know how to produce brief and easytounderstand minutes so that it can help in the decision-making process of the business.
- Identify the significant time problems that impact your work.
- Integrate proven time management techniques into secretary daily processes
- Develop practical strategies for solving these problems.
- Use selected time management principles to improve your effectiveness.
- Identify the actions required to prepare and set up the meeting effectively
- How to produce “final minutes”
- Managing Time through Self-Management Principles
- Determining Your Time Style
- Mapping and Analyzing Your Current Situation
- Determining Your Primary Purpose
- Introduction to Time Management
- Assessing Your Realities
- Office Management and Filling System
- Setting Challenging Goals
- Prioritizing and Scheduling
- Proactively Identifying Your Priorities
- Customizing your Workspace
- Getting the Best Return on Your Time Investment
- Analyzing your Progress
- Changing Your Time Habits for the better
Outbound Activities Aimed At Improving:
- Overview of minute taking
- Importance of minute taking
- Preparing the agenda
- Preparing templates
- Preparing equipment
- Taking minutes in an interactive meeting
- The role of the Facilitator
- The role of the Minute Taker
- The minute books
- Developing your minute taking skills
Experienced administrative professionals, including executive secretaries, administrative assistants, secretaries or other members of the administrative support staff who need to expand their time management
- Face To Face
- Role playing
- Post session assessment
- Video presentation
- Case study