This course will put the emphasis on the design and management of processes and control systems of the inbound supply chain. The summary content that is covered in this course include:
- Procurement processes and strategies
- Risk pooling and multi-stage inventory control systems
- Value of collaboration and streamlined information and financial flow in supply chains
- Supplier relationship management as well as elementary and advanced methods for analysis and planning.
Procurement and Inventory Management are critical to production companies as well as to service companies, as spending in procurement is often one of the biggest parts of the company’s budget. Procurement and inventory management ensure the availability of all supply categories for operations and infrastructure.
We put more attention on:-
- Technical systems in the areas of procurement and inventory management.
This course module deals with the understanding and the design of procurement networks and multistage inventory control systems.