- How to Develop the Strategic Procurement Plan
- How to process the procurement procedures.
- How to know Supplier strategy
- HRM Audit and evaluation of HRM success
- The concept of Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Procurement function has developed from a simple administrative function to a fully fledged strategic business unit. No longer is it sufficient to simply turn requisitions into orders and then await the delivery of the goods or services.
It therefore imperative for Procurement to constantly deliver value to the organization by delivering products and services that contributes to the well-being of the organization.
This seminar will address the necessary conditions at all four levels for those delegates who want to implement high-performing Procurement functions.
This course aims to attain:-
5 working days