This training course presents an opportunity for participants to update and further develop their understanding of effective HR Administration.
Participant will learn all about the necessary personal attributes, company processes and various support systems employed to successfully perform the role competently.
The programme explores the full spectrum of Human Resource responsibilities including:-
- Recruitment interview processes and techniques
- Being effective in your work on a day to day basis
- HR’s role in performance appraisals
- Examining Human Resource Processes
- Contractual requirements, including international anomalies
- Discipline and exit interviewing requirements
- What next for the future of HR provision
participant will gain insights into very different approaches by HR departments due to organizational circumstances.