This interactive and practical training programme will help training and HR professional to design, develop and deliver more effective training materials, learning resources and course documentations. This means being able to increase the impact and quality of training and its results.
Participants on this programme will develop the following competencies:
- The ability to develop quality material for use in facilitation, training and presentation
- Techniques and formats for developing training material – learning activities, games, exercises, examples and case studies
- Skills for the development of effective presentation material
- How to design and adapt material based around learner style and preference
- How to create materials to develop cognitive domain abilities – thinking skills and knowledge awareness
- Greater understanding of learning methods